Air Handling Units
OAKLAND & MANSFIELD POLLARD - TREND CONTROLLED AIR HANDLING UNITS
All models come delivered to site, supplied with Pre-configured, Trend On-Board Controls to include:
- Control Panel
- All EC Speed Controlled Fans to provide only the most accurate, intelligently selected airflows at any given moment.
- Variable 0-10v modulating Damper Motors
- Ultra-Efficient Crossover Air to Air Plate Heat Exchangers
- Mixing Chamber to allow for the intelligent choice of either Full Fresh Air, full Recirculation of air or any combination; all dynamically selected by a combination of CO2 and temperature Sensors
- Free Cooling when available and required.
- Exceptionally efficient and energy saving Heating and Cooling via the selectable option of DX Heat pump (prices include appropriately sized Mitsubishi Mr. Slim Power Inverter Heat Pumps and PAC-IF boards for each unit).
- Air Flow & Filter Pressure Switches
- Our AHU’s Include site tailored Trend Strategy, on site commissioning and testing with full integration into the clients existing Trend BEMS.
- Manufactured to exacting Oakland Specification by the very high quality British Manufacturer; Mansfield Pollard.
All models are manufactured from closed section extruded aluminum post section frame with mechanically fixed 60kg/m3 Rockwell (K value 0.035w/mk) infill double skin panels mounted on a PFC base.
Casing Strength D3 ; Air Leakage L3 ; Thermal Transmittance T3 ; Thermal Bridging TB3.
Bag Filters (F7 supply and M5 extract) to achieve SFP standards which is 2 W/l/s or lower.