At Oakland, we specialise in the design, programming and installation of full Trend building management systems (BMS) including upgrading older controllers, system repairs and service agreements.
Please contact us for more information on BMS installations and Trend IQ controllers.
* Please note we are unable to supply any Trend IQ Controllers directly without the necessary engineering and commissioning. These would need to be supplied as part of an installation.
The BMS Control Panels that Oakland produce are bespoke designed, made to order featuring latest Trend IQ4 controllers, displays and all the necessary electrical switchgear to provide you with fully functional, user friendly control of all your building's facilities.
As a Trend OEM partner Oakland can provide Modbus and BACnet devices for interfacing Trend controls with any air conditioning, heating and ventilation equipment on site. Air conditioning manufacturers with whom we have installer partnerships include Daikin, Mitsubishi and Toshiba. This allows Oakland to offer a complete OEM installation package, tailor made for maximum energy efficiency to suit virtually any environmental requirement.
TREND IQ4 CONTROLLERS
The IQ™4E controller has 10 universal inputs and 6 analogue voltage outputs and is expandable up to 192 points (depending on the controller variant) by adding I/O modules.
The IQ™4E controller has 10 universal inputs and 6 analogue voltage outputs and is expandable up to 192 points (depending on the controller variant) by adding I/O modules. This flexibility makes it suitable for a broad range of applications. The IQ4E controller uses Ethernet and TCP/IP networking technologies with embedded XML and is fully compatible with other Trend IQ controllers. The IQ4E supports BACnet over IP as standard. Trend communications over a current loop LAN is available as an option. A local PC or display (e.g. IQView4) can be connected to the RS232 port. A Wallbus port is also provided for use with room displays.
Features & Benefits:
- I/O bus length up to 300 m (328 yards)
- Ethernet 10/100 Mbps main network with TCP/IP protocol
- Trend current loop LAN option
- Embedded XML Web Services as standard
- Wallbus for connection of room displays
- RS232 and USB local supervisor/engineering ports
- Automatic time synchronisation and daylight saving via SNTP
- DIN rail mounting, DIN 19 size 2 standard enclosure
- Optional IQ Interfacing to Serial and IP MODBUS devices
- 230VAC - EN61010-1:2010
- 24VAC - UL 60730-1 4th Edition
- IQ4E/LAN/230 - NO90303
- IQ4E/230 - NO90304